DIRECTOR DEALINGS: Chaarat Gold and FireAngel chairs buy shares

(Alliance News) - The following is a round-up of share dealings by London-listed company ...

Alliance News 29 September, 2021 | 2:01PM
Email Form Facebook Twitter LinkedIn RSS

(Alliance News) - The following is a round-up of share dealings by London-listed company directors and managers announced on Wednesday and not separately reported by Alliance News:

----------

Centamin PLC - Egyptian gold miner - Non-Executive Director Mark Bankes buys 40,000 shares at GBP0.92, worth GBP36,972, on Wednesday. Now has 260,000 shares.

----------

Chaarat Gold Holdings Ltd - gold miner in Armenia and mine developer in Kyrgyz Republic - Chair Martin Andersson buys 2.6 million shares via Labro Investments Ltd at 22.26p to 23.63p, worth GBP602,940, on Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Andersson now is interested in 305.3 million shares directly and via Labro, a 44.3% stake. He also is interested in a 2.8% stake via financial instruments, meaning his total voting rights are 47.1%.

----------

FireAngel Safety Technology Group PLC - Coventry-based home safety products maker - Executive Chair John Conoley buys 150,000 shares at 17.49p and 17.70p, worth GBP226,340, on Tuesday. Now interested in 889,463 shares, a 0.5% stake.

----------

Prospex Energy PLC - investor in onshore and shallow offshore European gas and power projects - Non-Executive Director Alasdair Buchanan buys 1.0 million shares at 3.94p, worth GBP39,400, on Tuesday. Now has 2.0 million shares.

----------

By Tom Waite; thomaslwaite@alliancenews.com

Copyright 2021 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Email Form Facebook Twitter LinkedIn RSS

Securities Mentioned in Article

Security Name Price Change (%) Morningstar
Rating
Centamin PLC 91.44 -
Chaarat Gold Holdings Ltd 20.30 -
Prospex Energy PLC Ordinary Shares 3.20 -
FireAngel Safety Technology Group PLC 13.50 -

About Author

Alliance News

Alliance News provides Morningstar with continuously updating coverage of news affecting listed companies.