Rathbone Ethical Bond Retail Income

Register to Unlock Ratings
Performance History31/07/2022
Growth of 1,000 (GBP) Advanced Graph
Rathbone Ethical Bond Retail Income
Fund-3.711.88.3-1.0-11.8
+/-Cat-1.42.2-0.51.6-0.5
+/-B’mrk-2.22.50.52.1-1.8
 
Key Stats
NAV
17/08/2022
 GBX 82.31
Day Change -0.96%
Morningstar Category™ GBP Corporate Bond
IA (formerly IMA) Sector £ Corporate Bond
ISIN GB0030957020
Fund Size (Mil)
29/07/2022
 GBP 2338.79
Share Class Size (Mil)
17/08/2022
 GBP 5.64
Max Initial Charge 1.00%
Ongoing Charge
15/02/2022
  1.28%
Investment Objective: Rathbone Ethical Bond Retail Income
The objective of the fund is to deliver a greater total return than the IA Sterling Corporate Bond sector, after fees, over any rolling five-year period. There is no guarantee that this investment objective will be achieved over five years, or any other time period. The manager uses the IA Sterling Corporate Bond sector as a target for our fund’s return because we aim to consistently outperform the average return of our competitors. To meet the objective, the fund manager will invest at least 80% of our fund in corporate bonds with an investment-grade rating (AAA to BBB-). The remaining 20% of the fund is invested in corporate bonds with a credit rating below BBB- or with no rating at all. Up to 10% of the fund can be invested directly in contingent convertible bonds. The fund may invest globally but at least 80% of the portfolio will be invested in sterling denominated assets or hedged back to sterling.
Returns
Trailing Returns (GBP)17/08/2022
YTD-12.27
3 Years Annualised-1.35
5 Years Annualised0.59
10 Years Annualised4.08
12 Month Yield 3.91
Dividend Paying Frequency Quarterly
Management
Manager Name
Start Date
Bryn Jones
01/11/2004
Noelle Cazalis
01/01/2016
Inception Date
13/05/2002
Advertisement
Category Benchmark
Fund BenchmarkMorningstar Benchmark
IA Sterling Corporate BondMarkit iBoxx GBP NonGilts TR
Target Market
Role In Portfolio
Standalone / CoreNot Specific
ComponentNot Specific
OtherNot Specific
Primary Objective
PreservationNot Specific
GrowthNot Specific
IncomeYes
HedgingNot Specific
OtherNot Specific
Portfolio Profile for  Rathbone Ethical Bond Retail Income31/07/2022
Fixed Income
Effective Maturity-
Effective Duration-
Morningstar Style Box®
Fixed Income Style
Asset Allocation
  % Long% Short% Net Assets
Stock1.030.001.03
Bond86.480.0086.48
Property0.000.000.00
Cash42.0240.411.60
Other10.890.0010.89

Related

In order to provide consistency across the report data provided by different Asset Managers, the calculated data points presented are generated using Morningstar’s proprietary calculation methodology which is set out in more detail at(https://www.morningstar.com/research/signature)