BNP Paribas Funds Russia Equity Privl Capitalisation

Register to Unlock Ratings
Performance History31/12/2021
Growth of 1,000 (GBP) Advanced Graph
BNP Paribas Funds Russia Equity Privl Capitalisation
Fund-0.20.631.8-4.513.3
+/-Cat0.63.1-5.42.7-2.1
+/-B’mrk3.7-5.2-13.210.6-6.8
 
Key Stats
NAV
20/01/2022
 EUR 170.50
Day Change 1.08%
Morningstar Category™ Russia Equity
ISIN LU0823432611
Fund Size (Mil)
20/01/2022
 EUR 703.60
Share Class Size (Mil)
20/01/2022
 EUR 11.48
Max Initial Charge 3.00%
Ongoing Charge
19/02/2021
  1.23%
Morningstar Research
Analyst Report

BNP Paribas Russia Equity continues to benefit from one of the more experienced teams in the space and a well-structured approach focused on rigorous bottom-up research. The clean Privl Cap share class retains its Morningstar Analyst Rating of...

Click here to read this analyst report on the underlying fund.
Morningstar Pillars
PeopleAbove Average
ParentAverage
ProcessAbove Average
Performance
Price
Investment Objective: BNP Paribas Funds Russia Equity Privl Capitalisation
This sub-fund increases the value of its assets over the medium term by investing primarily in Russian equities. At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices or conduct the majority of their business activities in Russia. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCIs.
Returns
Trailing Returns (GBP)20/01/2022
YTD-11.11
3 Years Annualised4.70
5 Years Annualised4.96
10 Years Annualised*-
12 Month Yield 0.00
Management
Manager Name
Start Date
Dan Fredrikson
20/01/2020
Mats Wandrell
20/01/2020
Inception Date
17/05/2013
Advertisement
Category Benchmark
Fund BenchmarkMorningstar Benchmark
MSCI Russia 10-40 NR USDMSCI Russia NR USD
Target Market
Role In Portfolio
Standalone / CoreNot Specific
ComponentNot Specific
OtherNot Specific
Primary Objective
PreservationNot Specific
GrowthYes
IncomeNot Specific
HedgingNot Specific
OtherNot Specific
Portfolio Profile for  BNP Paribas Funds Russia Equity Privl Capitalisation30/11/2021
Morningstar Style Box®
Equity Style
Asset Allocation
  % Long% Short% Net Assets
Stock99.380.0099.38
Bond0.000.000.00
Property0.000.000.00
Cash1.220.600.62
Other0.000.000.00
Top 5 Regions%
Europe - Emerging80.54
Canada8.46
Eurozone7.05
Asia - Emerging1.59
Latin America1.40
Top 5 Sectors%
Basic Materials30.57
Energy28.06
Financial Services11.85
Communication Services10.95
Consumer Cyclical7.51
Top 5 HoldingsSector%
Gazprom PJSCEnergyEnergy8.97
Polymetal International PLCBasic MaterialsBasic Materials8.69
Kinross Gold CorpBasic MaterialsBasic Materials8.29
PJSC LukoilEnergyEnergy6.58
Novolipetsk Steel PJSCBasic MaterialsBasic Materials6.12
BNP Paribas Funds Russia Equity Privl Capitalisation

Related

* This share class has performance data calculated prior to the inception date, 2013-05-17. This is based upon a simulated/extended track record and is in accordance with Morningstar’s Extended Performance Methodology paper. To find out more about this, click here.
In order to provide consistency across the report data provided by different Asset Managers, the calculated data points presented are generated using Morningstar’s proprietary calculation methodology which is set out in more detail at(https://www.morningstar.com/research/signature)