BNP Paribas Funds Brazil Equity N Capitalisation

Performance History31/08/2020
Growth of 1,000 (GBP) Advanced Graph
BNP Paribas Funds Brazil Equity N Capitalisation
Fund89.28.5-0.220.3-33.6
+/-Cat5.8-5.2-4.2-2.01.6
+/-B’mrk-9.1-4.9-5.9-1.13.4
 
Key Stats
NAV
17/09/2020
 USD 78.65
Day Change 0.70%
Morningstar Category™ Brazil Equity
ISIN LU0265267954
Fund Size (Mil)
17/09/2020
 USD 98.38
Share Class Size (Mil)
17/09/2020
 USD 1.96
Max Initial Charge -
Ongoing Charge
19/02/2020
  2.95%
Investment Objective: BNP Paribas Funds Brazil Equity N Capitalisation
Increase the value of its assets over the medium term by investing primarily in Brazilian equities. At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered office or conduct a significant proportion of their business in Brazil. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, or cash, and also, within a limit of 15% of the assets, in debt securities of any kind and, within a limit of 10% of the assets, in UCITS or UCIs.
Returns
Trailing Returns (GBP)17/09/2020
YTD-28.45
3 Years Annualised-6.33
5 Years Annualised10.36
10 Years Annualised-4.90
12 Month Yield 0.00
Management
Manager Name
Start Date
Gilberto Nagai
06/12/2018
Gilberto Kfouri
06/12/2018
Inception Date
12/12/2006
Advertisement
Category Benchmark
Fund BenchmarkMorningstar Benchmark
MSCI Brazil 10/40 NR USDMSCI Brazil NR USD
Target Market
Role In Portfolio
Standalone / CoreNot Specific
ComponentNot Specific
OtherNot Specific
Primary Objective
PreservationNot Specific
GrowthYes
IncomeNot Specific
HedgingNot Specific
OtherNot Specific
Portfolio Profile for  BNP Paribas Funds Brazil Equity N Capitalisation31/07/2020
Morningstar Style Box®
Equity Style
Asset Allocation
  % Long% Short% Net Assets
Stock97.820.0097.82
Bond0.000.000.00
Property0.000.000.00
Cash2.180.002.18
Other0.000.000.00
Top 5 Regions%
Latin America100.00
United States0.00
Canada0.00
United Kingdom0.00
Eurozone0.00
Top 5 Sectors%
Financial Services31.16
Consumer Cyclical12.77
Basic Materials12.26
Consumer Defensive10.10
Energy9.40
Top 5 HoldingsSector%
B3 SA - Brasil Bolsa BalcaoFinancial ServicesFinancial Services6.75
Vale SA ADRBasic MaterialsBasic Materials5.96
Magazine Luiza SAConsumer CyclicalConsumer Cyclical4.76
Bank Bradesco SA Participating P... Financial ServicesFinancial Services4.23
Bank Bradesco SA ADRFinancial ServicesFinancial Services3.75
BNP Paribas Funds Brazil Equity N Capitalisation

Related

In order to provide consistency across the report data provided by different Asset Managers, the calculated data points presented are generated using Morningstar’s proprietary calculation methodology which is set out in more detail at(https://www.morningstar.com/research/signature)

Audience Confirmation


By clicking 'accept' I acknowledge that this website uses cookies and other technologies to tailor my experience and understand how I and other visitors use our site. See 'Cookie Consent' for more detail.

  • Other Morningstar Websites
© Copyright 2020 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved.

Terms of Use        Privacy Policy        Cookies